Initial & Renewal Certifications
American Heart Association (AHA) offers training in 2 formats. Each format include the same learning objectives for the same (identical) certification card:
Instructor Led Courses – Instructors deliver both the cognitive and psychomotor components in a classroom setting.
Blended Learning Courses – offers the flexibility of self-paced on-line learning with in-person hands-on skills practice & testing. This course is in 2 parts:
- Part I (Online Learning) – The eLearning (online) portion is a self-directed, comprehensive eLearning program that uses eSimulation technology allowing students to assess and treat patients in virtual healthcare settings.
- Part II (Skills Practice & Testing) – The skills session is designed to allow students time to practice before testing on skills required to receive their certification card.
Decide which training option is right for you and contact us for the most updated class schedule.
Blending Learning Courses
- Complete the HeartCode BLS online course (elearning.heart.org).
- Contact CPR Done Right and schedule Part II where you will practice and test skills necessary to complete this course and receive your certification card.
- We offers skills check off’s 2-3 times weekly at various times.
Instructor Led Courses
- Contact CPR Done Right for a list of dates/times.
- We offer this 1-2 times/month
CPR Done Right is dedicated to success of the learner; therefore time of training may vary depending on individuals learning needs.
Blended Learning Courses
- Average length of time: Skills session 1-1.25 hours and Online portion 2-2.5 hours.
- Cost: $45.00 per person + cost on online course (approx. $28.50)
Instructor Led Courses
- Average length of time: 4 hours
- Cost: $60.00 + cost of required BLS Provider Manual (approx. $14.50) if you do not already have one.
Disclaimer: “The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.”
Your AHA certification is valid for 2 years as per the American Heart Association guidelines.
Let CPR Done Right bring the training to you.
Pick the type of training that works best for your employees by choosing either an Instructor Led Course or Blended Learning Course.
Instructor Led Course
- Average length of time is 4 hours depending on number and experience level of students.
Skills Practice & Testing for Blended Learning Courses
- Average length of time is 1-2 hours depending on number and experience level of students.
Don’t have space at your facility to host a class???? Then ask us how to book a private PALS class for your employees.
- 5 students to travel
- 4 students to host private class at CPR Done Right
Service Area: Flower Mound, TX, Highland Village, TX, Argyle, TX, Denton, TX and surrounding areas.