Initial & Renewal Certifications
Offering Instructor Led Courses & Skills Practice/Testing for Blended Learning Courses
American Heart Association (AHA) offers training in 2 formats. Each format include the same learning objectives for the same (identical) certification card:
- Instructor Led Courses – Instructors deliver both the cognitive and psychomotor components in a classroom setting.
- Blended Learning Courses – offers the flexibility of self-paced on-line learning with in-person hands-on skills practice & testing. This course is in 2 parts:
- Part I (Online Learning) – The eLearning (online) portion is a self-directed, comprehensive eLearning program that uses eSimulation technology allowing students to assess and treat patients in virtual healthcare settings.
- Part II (Skills Practice & Testing) – The skills session is designed to allow students time to practice before testing on skills required to receive their certification card.
Decide which training option is right for you.
Blending Learning Courses
- Complete the HeartCode BLS online course (onlineaha.org).
- Contact CPR Done Right and schedule Part II where you will practice and test skills necessary to complete this course and receive your certification card.
Instructor Led Courses
- Contact CPR Done Right for a list of dates/times.
CPR Done Right is dedicated to success of the learner; therefore time of training may vary depending on individuals learning needs.
Blended Learning Courses
- Average length of time: Plan for 45 min – 2 hours depending on number of students.
- Cost: $35.00 per person + cost on online course (approx. $28.50)
Instructor Led Courses
- Average length of time: Plan for 3 – 4 hours
- Cost: $50.00 + cost of required BLS Provider Manual (approx. $14.00)
Receive your card the same day.
Your AHA certification is valid for 2 years as per the American Heart Association guidelines.
Yes, please contact CPR Done Right for details.
Let CPR Done Right bring the training to you.
Pick the type of training that works best for your employees by choosing either an Instructor Led Course or Blended Learning Course.
Training available for groups of 3-7 students.
Instructor Led Course
- $55.00/student + cost of required BLS Provider Manual (approx. $14.00)
- Average length of time is 3-4 hours depending on number and experience level of students.
Skills Practice & Testing for Blended Learning Courses
- $35.00/student + cost of online course (approx. $28.50)
- Average length of time is 1-2 hours depending on number and experience level of students.
Service Area: Flower Mound, TX, Highland Village, TX, Argyle, TX, Denton, TX (will consider areas outside service area for an additional trip charge)
Please call or email for more information.