BLS, ACLS, and/or PALS SKILLS SESSION
Saturday, Oct 31, 2020
12:00am – 11:45pm
You are registering for a skills session for a Blended Learning Course
This means that you HAVE completed or WILL HAVE the online portion of the course done prior to this booking.
You receive the same exact certification card regardless of how you do training (Full in person versus Blended Learning).
Blended Learning Course(s)
The Heartcode blended learning course(s) offers the flexibility of self-paced on-line learning with in-person hands-on skills practice & testing.
These courses are in 2 parts:
- Part I (Online Learning) – The eLearning (online) portion is a self-directed, comprehensive eLearning program that uses eSimulation technology allowing students to assess and treat patients in virtual healthcare settings.
- Part II (Skills Practice & Testing) – The skills practice & testing session is designed to allow students time to practice before required testing to receive their certification card.
- Learn at your own pace.
- You can practice “running a code” with the virtual simulation, as much as needed, to gain confidence in the knowledge portion of the course.
- You have access to the course for 2 years. This allows you can log back into the course, after completion, and practice the e-simulations again and again to retain information and maintain confidence.
Course Options with Pricing
We will NOT be collecting payment with this reservation. Due to the variety of training options, we will first confirm the course(s) you are registering for and then send a separate invoice for payment. You are only asking for a seat in the class by registering from this site. These prices DO NOT include the cost of the online portion of the course.
Single Course Skills Session (BLS, ACLS, or PALS):
- $45.00 = BLS Only
- $125.00 = ACLS Only Initial
- $100.00 = ACLS Only Renewal
- $125.00 = PALS Only Initial
- $100.00 = PALS Only renewal
BLS + ACLS or PALS (includes 15.00 combo discount):
- $155.00 = BLS + ACLS Initial
- $130.00 = BLS + ACLS renewal
- $155.00 = BLS + PALS Initial
- $130.00 = BLS + PALS renewal
ACLS + BLS (includes 20.00 combo discount):
- $ 230.00 = ACLS + PALS (Both Initial)
- $ 205.00 = ACLS + PALS (1 renewal & 1 initial)
- $ 180.00 = ACLS + PALS (Both renewal)
BLS + ACLS + PALS (includes 25.00 combo discount):
- $270.00 = BLS + ACLS + PALS (Both ACLS & PALS are initial)
- $245.00 = BLS + ACLS + PALS (ACLS/PALS 1 renewal & 1 initial)
- $220.00 = BLS + ACLS + PALS (ACLS/PALS both renewal)
Skills session Time Commitment
BLS only = about 1-1.25 hours.
BLS + ACLS or PALS = about 1.5-2.0 hours depending on the number of students in class and your experience level.
BLS + ACLS + PALS = about 2.0-3.0 hours depending on the number of students in class and your experience level.
Step 1 – register for course(s) that you need/want.
Step 2 – Let us know which time spot you want. Please note…..we do skills sessions at 10 am, 1 pm, 2 pm and 3 pm. Because of the variety of training options and combinations we offer the time you are requesting may no longer be available. We make every effort to update availability on this calendar as bookings occur; however, if we can not accommodate the time you are requesting will will email you the updated availability.
Step 3 – We will email you to confirm your date/time. Once confirmation is complete we will then email you a invoice to make payment.
Event LocationCPR Done Right
100 Country Club Rd Suite 113
Argyle, Tx, 76226